Friday, March 23, 2012

70's chopper style

So I'm going total old school on this one. No front brake, rear drum, big bars, raked like a motherfucker. I never liked choppers till found the true meaning of choppers. You see I'm not old enough to have seen the real choppers from the 60's and 70's. So the only thing I know about is the gay shit the orange county choppers puts out and etc....Someone had told me about a movie called choppertown, I was skeptical about it cause it wasn't my scene, but then it became my gas that got my motor running. I read a lot of street chopper magazine and that is also a big inspiration. See I don't believe in have a motorcycle that you don't ride. to me whats the point. Im into the shit you can ride, I don't even care if its an old classic that shouldn't be touched, If its mine I'm going to ride it. So this is going to be my old school bike.....

No comments:

Post a Comment