Monday, March 25, 2013

Slims fab farm.....

So anybody in so cal whos into choppers or garage built customs knows who Slim is. I have heard about him for a couple of years now, and have seen his work around. And i can say i have only heard good things about his work. I needed a couple of things done to my recently new baby, the generator shovel. I have a welder but not enough experience in doing that kind of work myself. So i was looking for someone to do my hardtail, someone who knows there shit and wont rip me off. Most importantly someone who has time to shoot the shit with there customers so they can do exactly what they want. And while i was getting my tins done for the kz my painter hooked me up. So I got slims number about a month ago. Hit him up a couple of weeks later. Wasn't sure who I was gonna meet. Lets face it some of these biker builders are kind of douche bags. Called slim up super cool dude over the phone. He was excited to hook me up. Then I went to the farm and saw all the awesome shit he was doing. Lets just say that guy has one creative mind. All of his projects are some of the best shit I have ever seen. So I have my bike there getting a old school make over. Thanks Slim your the man!!!!!!!!   http://slimsfab.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment