Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Our beloved Jerry....

Well my brother form another mother Jerry Serrano is no longer we us as of  5-20-13. He was one of my best buds a guy could ask for. He was my riding bro. He was always down to go on a ride. He wasn't one of those posers he was a real rider. He was the kinda guy who could get along with everyone you introduced him to. He had a huge heart nice to everyone and would give you the shirt off his back. We were gonna go on the El diablo run 2013 this year but unfortunately he passed away 3 days before we were supposed to leave. I have shed so many tears for him in the last three days. I cant even imagine how his wife feels. I know everyone who knew him is shedding a tear. To all my bros helping this situation thank you. We will keep his legacy alive. I love you Jerry I miss you bro......



Braaaaap Braaaaap......

If you would like to help donate to this cause please go here. Even a dollar helps.........       http://www.gofundme.com/3067qo

No comments:

Post a Comment