Sunday, January 29, 2012

The last of my sportbikes and the Turk


Number 4 and 5, were both GSX-R 600cc race bikes. I got soooo into riding the track for about half a year that I had to go all the way. Thats pretty much how I do everything in life. "go big or go home". So I got my first 600 from a good friend "The Turk". One of my best friends i have met through riding trackdays. Hes the founder of one of the biggest trackday organizations in the nation (Tracktactics.org). He was the one who taught me how to really ride my motorcycle. he took me to trackdays all the time and made me a part of his organiztion. Thanks Turk!! Very generous person and such a big heart. Most people never really understand him, but there is nothing that guy cant do, if he says hes gonna do it he will. i watched his dream become a reality right in front of my eyes. everyone would talk all the shit they wanted but he would always treat people with respect(even the shit talkers). He never let anyone tell him it wouldnt work cause he would make it happen, Thanks for the inspiration Turk.

No comments:

Post a Comment