Monday, January 30, 2012

Rigid Customs

Here are some randoms today from the shop. its pretty awesome that i can get schooling all day long and not have to pay for it. Joe lets me grace him with my presents daily. Its nice being able to go to a shop where I get my education for free. Its one of the best rewards someone like me can ask for. Its funny I grew up in this area, and moved away and never realized that I would be doing something that makes me so happy right where I grew up. I get to learn how to work on hot rods motorcycles and what ever projects Joe has going on. like I said Joe can build anything. Today I was sanding down an old chevelle and grinding down some holes that were welded up on an old fifties truck frame that's in the shop right now. I dont get payed there and I dont really care at this point. I do it in my spare time but I treat it as if it was my second job. Because lets face it, you cant get this kind of schooling anywhere. I get to see so many things all in the same day. Im just fortunate enough to have a good friend like joe to guide me along the way.  decicded to take some pictures today here they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment