Saturday, January 28, 2012

Number 3

Number 3, well after riding a 1000cc i had to have one. went down to the local shop just to check them out and left with a new CBR1000rr(ooopps) Yup got a brand new bike like a Dumbass. oh well we live we learn. anyway started going a lot faster, A LOT FASTER!!!! was doing a ton of canyon rides. Telling myself everytime i went out on that thing"anything can happen". kinda reminds myself what im getting into every time i get on a bike. Me and my best friend would go out every Sunday to Palomar mountain hitting up the twisties. Then the day came...... I went down. Thrashed my bike thrashed some leathers. I was fine but my ego was damaged, hahahaha. at that point i knew it was time to stop riding canyons and take it to the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment